According to data released this week, the celebrity, fashion and royalty news site had over 1,528,577 unique users in January, an increase of 22 per cent year-on-year and up nearly 83 per cent from its last reported traffic figures from October, last year, when in had slumped to a low of 832,473.
- How to follow along with today's news:rewired event
- Five key research findings about young online audiences from BBC World Service
- 'No experience is ever wasted' – Q&A with Sasha Koren
- 5 interactive ways news outlets are covering climate change
- App for journalists: Replay, for creating quick animated videos
- Responding to digital change: Insights from The Huffington Post
- NRS: More than half of Telegraph's national readership is mobile-only
- How CNN strives to adapt to fast-changing audience behaviours
- First Draft Coalition launches website to help journalists work with eyewitness media
- 'There really is no singular route into journalism' – Q&A with Errol Anderson
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- rothan islam: Hay ” Gaining celebrity ” thank...
- Amme Frey: Journalism is such a vast field and getting a...
- Rank Clinch: Very helpfull information....
- Eddie Maltus: NeighbourNet is a sad marketing vehicle for...
- Jack kelies: A company profile is actually a method to...
- Shubham Patidar: nice http://www.virtualvoyage.ed...
- NIMCJ Official: Mass Communication Institute at Ahmedabad...
- Aritz: Check this one too! http://emilysakzewski.com
- Hassan Maqsood: How to Implement this code???...
- Silas Ohe: Whoah this weblog is great i love studying...