The new website for the Index on Censorship aims to be the centre of news and analysis of freedom of speech issues around the world, according to a press release from the site.
The use of WordPress for the site acknowledges the importance of open-source software in the batle against censorship online, the release says.
- Index on Censorship names John Kampfner as chief exec
- Nominations open for Index on Censorship Freedom of Expression Awards 2010
- Hilary Clinton’s net freedom speech: analysis from Index on Censorship
- Index on Censorship: ‘Girls Aloud obscenity case dropped’
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – news production plugin