NYTimes.com has launched the Polling Place Photo Project, its bid to document the election year with photos taken by its readers.
The Times is asking for submissions of every polling location in America during the 2008 primaries and general election, so that it can compile an archive of voting in the US.
Images of the New Hampshire primaries have already been uploaded to the developing site.
- YouTube and PBS partner to broadcast election day action
- Press Gazette: Reviewing the UK online coverage of the presidential primaries
- Press Gazette: New kit lets BBC radio reporters file live audio over web
- Media Guardian: Regional news consortia will miss election contract deadline
- The Twitter reaction to France’s ban on discussing predicted presidential results