A new website is aiming to create an archive of online interviews. Launched last week, Accessinterviews.com provides direct links to newspaper, magazine and other interviews online, allowing users to search for one-on-ones with news personalities.
The site will also feature interviews by its founder, freelance journalist Rob McGibbon, and a blog-style ‘secret diary of an interviewer’.
It’s a very ambitious project – in an interview with Press Gazette McGibbon says he has been developing the self-funded idea for two years – but could prove a useful resource for journalists as the search for interviews can be filtered by name, subject matter, author and publication.
- Innovations in Journalism – AccessInterviews.com
- Goodbye Press Gazette: round-up of the links
- ‘Is there a better way of doing this?’: Johann Hari responds to plagiarism accusations
- Editor&Publisher: New AP regional investigative teams will boost CAR and data journalism
- Innovations in Journalism – MediaGeeks