Latest figures from the Newspaper Association of America (NAA)show the number of unique visitors to US newspaper sites rose more than 6 per cent to a monthly average of 60 million.
- ABCes: Independent.co.uk records biggest increase in daily browsers
- Nielsen Online release: Web traffic to top 10 US newspapers grew 16 per cent last year
- Yahoo: US papers grew online audience 6 per cent last year
- Malcolm Coles: How US traffic is vital for UK newspaper sites
- The Economist in figures: Social media, newsletter and circulation stats